NEET Answer Key 2017, CBSE NEET Physics-Chemistry-Biology OMR Sheet, Rank Predictor cbseneet.nic.in
The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE/ केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा मंडल) has organised written examination for All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) on 7th May 2017. In this article we can share NEET Answer Key 2017 @ cbseneet.nic.in, NEET UG Answer Key 2017, NEET Set-a-b-c-d ans key, NEET-2017 Answer Key Download Official PDF, NEET Phase Booklet OMR Sheet Solution & NEET 2017 Rank Predictor NEET 2017 Answer Sheet, NEET Chemistry-Biology-Physics Exam Key Download Shift Wise Morning-Evening Shifts, NEET Cut Off 2017, CBSE NEET Exam Key available at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Aspects Of CBSE NEET Answer Key 2017
To be eligible for admission in MBBS/BDS courses, students have to secure minimum 50% percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET Answer Key 2017. In case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes, the minimum 40% is required. For candidates of locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum percentile is 45% and 40 percentile for SC-PH, ST-PH & OBC-PH candidates.
- Exam Conducted By: CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education)
- Name Of Examination: NEET Or AIPMT
- Examination Date: 7th May 2017
- Examination Subjects: Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology
- Total Marks: 720 Marks (Physics & Chemistry: 360, Botany & Zoology: 360)
- Total Questions: 180 Marks (Physics & Chemistry: 90, Botany & Zoology: 90)
- Set Of Paper: A, B, C, D
- Examination Shifts: Morning & Evening
- Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 Answer Key
The percentile will be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list. Total CBSE NEET Exam Paper Consists of 3 Subjects i.e physics, biology, chemistry. Physics & Chemistry consists 90 Questions for 360 Marks and Biology (Botany& Zoology) consists 90 questions for 360 marks NEET Answer Key 2017. Totally exam will be conducts for 720 Marks.
NEET Paper Solution 2017
The Answer Sheets were found placed inside the sealed Test Booklet NEET Answer Key 2017. The seal was allowed to broken/ opened by the candidate on the announcement by the invigilator. Side – 2 of each Answer Sheet had a pre-printed Test Booklet Code A, B, C and D etc. The candidates were required to check that the Test Booklet Code pre-printed on SIDE-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.
NEET UG Answer Sheet 2017
11,35,104 medical aspirants had registered for NEET-2017. To accommodate 11 lakh candidates in 103 cities, more than 2200 institutions were made the centres based on the credibility, reliability and infrastructure etc in these centres NEET Answer Key 2017. The Coaching institutes like Career Point, Allen Kota, Aakash Institute, Brilliant Study Centre, Resonance, Rao IIT Academy.
NEET Cut Off 2017
Path finder,triumph academy, motion and others are going to release the answer key within the same day after the completion of the examination NEET Answer Key 2017. Hence aspirants can download and refer to them until the official answer key is announced. Aspirants those have undergone the process of NEET Examination can download the answer key from the CBSE –NEET official website, cbseneet.nic.in.
|Name Of Category||Required Marks Out Of 720||Qualifying %|
|Unreserved/ General||360 Mark||50%|
|Reserved (OBC, SC & ST)||288 Mark||40%|
|General – PH||324 Mark||45%|
|Reserved -PH||288 Mark||40%|
NEET Rank Predictor 2017
Candidates can download the NEET Answer Sheet for Set A, B, C, D. Compare the answers with the corresponding set to determine the score. The NEET Biology answer key is helpful in assessing the probable score in the examination. The CBSE-NEET official portal will announce the answer key after few days of the examination NEET Answer Key 2017. The NEET question paper solutions for all sets will be provided by various private coaching institutes.
- Others: 685-145 (Marks Range) – 50th Percentile (Qualifying Criteria)- 1,71,329 (No.of Candidates)
- OBC/PH: 510-118 – 40th Percentile: 597
- OBC: 678-118 – 40th Percentile: 175226
- UR/PH: 474-131 – 45th Percentile: 437
- SC / PH: 415-118 – 40th Percentile: 143
- SC: 595-118 – 40th Percentile: 47183
- ST: 599-118 – 40th Percentile: 15710
- ST/PH: 339-118 – 40th Percentile: 36
NEET Biology Answer Key 2017
Candidates can even download the answer keys from those websites until the NEET Official question paper solution 2017 is released by CBSE NEET Answer Key 2017. All the competitors those have taken the test are now waiting for the NEET Physics Answer Key 2017. The CBSE NEET UG Answer key 2017 for all sets will be accessible shortly on NEET Official website, cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET Chemistry Answer Key 2017
The NEET entrance test consisted of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics NEET Answer Key 2017, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination centre. Reportedly the NEET UG answer key 2017 is expected to release in last week of May.
NEET Physics Answer Key 2017
Also NEET OMR Sheet will be announced by CBSE at the same time NEET Answer Key 2017. Aspirants those who have appeared the examination can challenge the NEET Ans Key 2017 within the announced date. Candidates challenging NEET Chemistry answer key 2017 have to pay a sum of Rs 1000 per question.The CBSE is going to announce the NEET result 2017 on 8th June. Candidates competing for NEET can regularly check the CBSE NEET Portal to know the latest updates.
How To Download AIPMT NEET Answer Key 2017 For Morning Evening Shift
- Open URL www.cbseneet.nic.in official address of NEET-2017.
- Now you can access the official page of main site.
- Got to Notification Section and click on latest announcement.
- Find NEET 2017 Answer Key Click on it.
- After that select your Paper courses Physics Biology Chemistry.
- Now Enter Some Information Like OMR Reference Number.
- Now Select your Set-a/ Set-B/ Set-c/ Set-d.
- Hit Download Button.
- Your CBSE NEET Paper Solution Displayed on screen.
- Match your questions answers & Predict your neet score.
- Best Of Luck…