Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017, MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment 1st-2nd-3rd Merit List, Cut Off ~

Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017, MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment 1st-2nd-3rd Merit List, Cut Off ~

National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) had recently conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The Govt of  Maharashtra Directorate of Health Science had published the notification for MBBS & BDS Admission 2017-18. The CBSE had accomplished the NEET UG-2017 Exam throughout the Country. Official Website Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017, MH NEET 2017 Counselling Date, MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment, Maharashtra NEET 1st-2nd-3rd Merit List 2017, MH NEET 2017 Cut Off, NEET Maharashtra Counselling Merit List, MH NEET MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment List,

Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017, MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment 1st-2nd-3rd Merit List, Cut Off ~

Update About Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017

The CBSE conducts the NEET exam every year for the admission. The students qualified in the exam will get MBBS/BDS seats in the reputed colleges The college list provided below the aspirants can give a glance. The contenders satisfy the Maha NEET 2017 Cutoff Marks only eligible for the admissions. The doubts about the answer key and cut off marks can give a glance to the official site.

MH NEET Result 2017 & Details MH NEET Result 2017 & Description
Name of the Organisation Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of exam National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(NEET)
Exam date 07 May 2017
Date Of Result  Update
Official Website
Category Result, cut off

Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017

On 7th May the CBSE is going to conduct the Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling. The candidates of Maharashtra who applied for the entrance exam is surely searching for the NEET Cutoff for Maharashtra State. So here we are presenting the previous marks and expected cutoff mark. The cutoff marks will be declared on the basis of state level & national level. The CBSE will declare the state level cutoff marks soon after the completion of the exam.

Also Check : Coal India MT Results 2017

 MH NEET 2017 Counselling Date

The State Wise/ College Wise cutoff will be decided on the basis of the result. For more information contenders can follow our web portal regularly for more updates The candidates qualified in the entrance test only eligible to take admissions. The colleges also take admission on the basis of MH NEET Counselling Dates. to get more brief details please read the post below. Mahendra Choudhury whose son will appear for.

How To Check Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017

  • Firstly Best Of Luck Guys !!!
  • Now Come To Points And Follow these Steps.
  • You Need to enter in your address bar.
  • Currently you are at homepage of site.
  • Follow the instruction and click on Navigation menu & Find Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017.
  • After that you can enter required information like name, roll no. dob, father name etc.
  • Click on submit button.
  • Your Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017 will displayed on screen.

NEET MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment

NEET examinations told Indian Express, “Earlier, applicants had to go to individual colleges for counselling and confirming their admissions Maharashtra NEET 1st-2nd-3rd Merit List 2017. They had to pay admission fee separately. Now, this will be streamlined and there will be more transparency To participate in NEET counselling, the candidate has to register themselves by filling their basic details. Without registration.

Check This : Bihar Board 10th Class Results 2017

Maharashtra NEET 1st-2nd-3rd Merit List 2017

Candidates will not able to participate in the counselling procedure. After registration, candidates will get a unique USER ID & PASSWORD in registered email Id & mobile number. Candidates have to register with the given user id & password for further procedure NEET 1st-2nd-3rd Allotment List 2017. Aspirants will get admission into medical/dental courses in Maharashtra through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

MH NEET 2017 Cut Off 2017 Merit List

All the government and private colleges of the state considers the score card of NEET for admitting students into its law courses NEET Maharashtra Counselling Merit List. State colleges are permitted to conduct counselling for 85% state quota seats . MCC and DHGS are the authorities that conducts counselling for remaining 15% all India seats.

Category Marks Range Qualifying Criteria No. of Candidates
Unreserved 685 – 145 50th Percentile 171329
OBC 678 – 118 40th Percentile 175226
SC 595 – 118 40th Percentile 47183
ST 599 – 118 40th Percentile 15710
Unreserved & PH 474 – 131 45th Percentile 437
OBC & PH 510 – 118 40th Percentile 597
SC & PH 415 – 118 40th Percentile 143
ST & PH 339 – 118 40th Percentile 36

Click Here To Check Maharashtra MH NEET Counselling 2017

Add Comment

Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published.