J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 @ jkhighcourt.nic.in Jammu & Kashmir Vacancies 279 Asst/Steno Typist Notification
J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 @ www.jkhighcourt.nic.in High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has announced an advertisement regarding J&K High Court Recruitment to fill 279 vacant posts of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant. Apply Online J&K High Court 2017 Recruitment, J&K High Court Notification 2017-18, J&K High Court Appliction Form, J&K High Court Apply Online Form, Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2018, Jammu & Kashmir Online Application, Jammu & Kashmir Vacancies 279 Asst/Steno Typist Recruitment 2017, Apply Online, Eligibility, Online Application, How To Apply, Exam Date, From Official Website: jkhighcourt.nic.in.
Information About J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18
The Jammu and Kashmir excessive court is the excessive court of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18. It became mounted within the year 1928 via letters patent issued by way of the Maharaja of Jammu Kashmir jkhighcourt.nic.in. The seat of the court docket shifts among its summer time capital Srinagar and wintry weather capital Jammu.
Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Excessive court docket of Jammu & Kashmir, www.jkhighcourt.nic.in post diverse authorities recruitment Notification for hiring eligible applicants in Jammu department and Kashmir division for the posts of JR. Asst. J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 And Steno Typist with having total 279 Vacancies and select candidates with the aid of carrying out written exam and personal Interview jkhighcourt.nic.in. all the interested applicants, can Now take a look at this page on everyday foundation. As, this page will update every day foundation, every time we get any recruitment notification detail by means of JK high courtroom.
J&K High Court 2017 Recruitment
Under you will Get all state-of-the-art recruitment detail jkhighcourt.nic.in. So, examine the web page complete to The cease and Don’t pass over any unmarried statistics. excessive court Of Jammu And Kashmir has circulated a vacancies notification as J&k excessive courtroom Recruitment J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18. This association is seeking out capable and fascinated candidates to replenish 279 vacant Posts of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. For this concern, corporation is inviting utility form from willing applicants towards J&okay excessive courtroom Vacancies.
J&K High Court Vacancies
|For Kashmir Division||48 posts|
|For Jammu Division||30 posts|
|For Kashmir Division||134 posts|
|For Jammu Division||67 posts|
J&K High Court Notification 2017-18
Those applicants who fulfill beneath given eligibility criteria can follow for J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 by way of submitting the utility shape in a prescribed layout www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. Jammu and Kashmir high courtroom has broadcasted A contemporary commercial titled as Jammu and Kashmir high court Recruitment jkhighcourt.nic.in to tell the success orientated and professional activity appliers for the 279 positions of Steno Typist, Junior Assistant J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18. Eligible members can apply for Jammu and Kashmir high court vacancy by means of filling offline application form on or earlier than the end date that is 15th June 2017.
J&K High Court Appliction Form & Jammu & Kashmir Vacancies 279 Asst/Steno Typist Recruitment 2017
Candidates are advised to publish the relevant files at the side of the Jammu and Kashmir excessive court utility shape on or before the end date that is 15th June 2017 www.jkhighcourt.nic.in. in case you are looking authorities jobs in Jammu & kashmir for commencement bse, then it’s far right time to use for 279 vacancies for Steno Typist & Junior Assistant post jkhighcourt.nic.in. These days, J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 jammu authorities posted recruitment notification.
- Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- Name of the posts: Steno Typist, Junior Assistant
- Total number of posts: 279
- Job Category: Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs, Court Jobs
- Mode to Apply: Offline
- Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2018 & Jammu & Kashmir Online Application
Jammu excessive courtroom is inviting all interested applicants for identical submit with requirement education qualification.To understand about Eligibility criteria, J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 how to follow Offline, crucial dates www.jkhighcourt.nic.in, choice procedure & professional notification, candidates are requested to read following information cautiously and follow offline for excessive court docket recruitment 2017-2018.
- For Steno-Typist: Applicants must have Degree in any Discipline from a recognized Indian University, along with Diploma in Shorthand and Typewriting from a recognized Institute. Applicant must have speed of 60 WPM in Shorthand and 30 WPM in Typing on Computer Keyboard
- For Jr. Assistant: Applicant must have Degree in any Discipline, along with Six Months Computer Course in Computer Applications from a recognized Indian University.
Mode Of Selection:
The method of selection process will be basis of their performance in various phases such as written examination, skill test and personal interview.
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs 200/-in the form of Bank Draft in the name of Registrar General High Court of J&K may be deposited personally or sent through post.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2017. However, there is relaxation in upper age limit, as per the criteria given below.
- Already in Government Service: 40 years
- For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates: 42 years
- For Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: 48 years
Important Dates To Be Remember:
- Last date for submit the application form: 15-06-2017
How To Apply Online For J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit official portal which is given below www.jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Find out the link of J&K High Court Recruitment 2017-18 Notification PDF and download it.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Now all eligible aspirants click on Apply Online and start to fill up online registration form without any typing mistake.
- Upload recent size photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Verify all information and then click on Submit button.
- Download system generated filled form in PDF file format.
- Take a printout of it.